Monday, May 3, 2010

Oh, Vickz

Today in my reporting class, my professor asked how many people had a blog. Surprisingly, only about two people raised their hand. I looked around at the girls in the class, though, and I know more have a blog. My professor said blogs can be great and she almost required us to have one. She then made a disgusted-looking face and said, "but I don't want to read about all of you."
But, maybe you do.

This is my last week of my junior year in college. After next year, I'll be pushed out into the real world, probably working as a barista. Until then, summer. I got an internship as the PR/marketing intern for Seattle Children's Theatre. I am so excited.... I'm coming for you, Seattle, with my best friend/boyfriend Nick Timchalk in tow.

No comments:

Post a Comment